FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE <<<
Winsted Unveils New Pinnacle Console
Introducing the peak of control room console design
Bloomington, MN – November 1, 2023 – Winsted, the global leader in configurable control room furniture, today unveiled Pinnacle a revolutionary control room console that offers the peak operator experience. Crafted in a sleek contemporary look with cutting-edge engineering and meticulous attention to detail, Pinnacle puts the tech in technical furniture.
“Winsted is thrilled to bring the peak of control room console design to operators,” said Tracy Crocker, Winsted CEO. “Technology and serviceability features make Pinnacle the optimal choice for any control room.”
Pinnacle offers best-in-class cable management, with a plethora of connectivity options, integrated convenience outlets and ports, Qi wireless charging, the best mix of monitor arms and task lights, Personal Environmental Comfort system, and status lighting options.
“Control room furniture hasn’t evolved much in the last decade,” continued Crocker. “Winsted aimed to change that by developing a console that utilizes state-of-the-art technology to solve operators’ biggest workspace challenges.”
Pinnacle provides seamless organization, premium comfort, and user flexibility.
Key Pinnacle console features include:
- Slide forward Pinnacle’s unique sliding worksurface and you’ll discover the game changing Technology Tray. This hidden gem is an expansive cable management tray large enough to hold small electronics and Micro PCs. It features integrated AC power and a wide range of AV and Network connectivity, such as fiber optic and ethernet patches, USB connections, video connections, audio patch connections, and integrated USB-C power boasting 45 watts per junction – all of which are fully custom configured to support any mission.
- Pinnacle is designed with cable management at its core. Utilizing an industry-leading three tier design, bid farewell to cable clutter and embrace seamless organization.
- Pinnacle also features dedicated space and power outlets for console service devices. Everything required to run the console system is tucked away and separated from the clients’ cables and devices.
- Pinnacle also features a full length Versa Track rail to mount many available console accessories such as monitor arms, task lighting, and an operator cooling fan to name a few.
- Operator convenience features are plentiful within Pinnacle. A flush mounted pop-up convenience connectivity module is available for corded charging or convenience connections. Integrated wireless Qi charging keeps the worksurface cable-free, while charging Operators’ smartphones via the integrated induction charging system built into the Pinnacle surface.
“Pinnacle is the flagship choice for any control room,” concluded Crocker. “It is the optimal choice for efficiency, comfort and convenience.”
Pinnacle is available with a closed base and in several lengths, optimal for any size mission-critical workspace. Console sizes include 60, 72, 84, and 96-inches.
Winsted will begin providing quotes for Pinnacle beginning November 1.
To learn more about Pinnacle, visit winsted.com/pinnacle/.
Winsted is the world leader in control room console solutions. Founded in 1963, Winsted has been a constant leader in product design and development. Winsted is made of a team of experts whose combined disciplines of industrial design, ergonomics, and interior design give the company the capabilities to create control room solutions that are both efficient and eye catching. Product concepts are consistently built and designed with customer input and recognition of industry needs and demands. Winsted’s approach to the modular system has become and industry standard while Winsted’s experience designing and developing specialized products enables the company to offer console and technical furniture solutions for any necessary application.