EVERYTHING IN FULL VUE
Introducing the new Vue Workstation. As the name suggests, you’re going to see desks in a brand-new light. Configurable. Connectable. Adjustable. Just plain more than able. And even able to accommodate multi-operator solutions. Available in static or height adjustable. Horizontal/Vertical adjustable monitor mounts offer complete ergonomic viewing. Or should we say Vue-ing? Because everything allowing a mission critical room to operate with 100% focus went into every design detail. Like your choice of an open architectural design or a closed design with lower section doors. Color options. Worksurface options. The only option you don’t have is to sit at a desk not clearing a path for you to do your job at your very best. You’re going to love the Vue. From here, you can see all the way to success.
Vue Workstation Downloads
Vue Standard Details
36100 Vue-L 59" Open Base Sit-Stand (pdf)
36110 Vue-L 59" Open Base Stationary (pdf)
36120 Vue-L 59" Open Base Dual Sit-Stand (pdf)
36150 Vue-L 59" Closed Base Sit-Stand (pdf)
36160 Vue-L 59" Closed Base Stationary (pdf)
36170 Vue-L 59" Closed Base Dual Sit-Stand (pdf)
36200 Vue-L 83" Open Base Sit-Stand (pdf)
36210 Vue-L 83" Open Base Stationary (pdf)
36220 Vue-L 83" Open Base Dual Sit-Stand (pdf)
36250 Vue-L 83" Closed Base Sit-Stand (pdf)
36260 Vue-L 83" Closed Base Stationary (pdf)
36270 Vue-L 83" Closed Base Dual Sit-Stand (pdf)
36300 Vue-C 75" Open Base Sit-Stand (pdf)
36310 Vue-C 75" Open Base Stationary (pdf)
36320 Vue-C 75" Open Base Dual Sit-Stand (pdf)
36350 Vue-C 75" Closed Base Sit-Stand (pdf)
36360 Vue-C 75" Closed Base Stationary (pdf)
36370 Vue-C 75" Closed Base Sit-Stand (pdf)
36400 Vue-C 90" Open Base Sit-Stand (pdf)
36410 Vue-C 90" Open Base Stationary (pdf)
36420 Vue-C 90" Open Base Dual Sit-Stand (pdf)
36450 Vue-C 90" Closed Base Sit-Stand (pdf)
36460 Vue-C 90" Closed Base Stationary (pdf)
36470 Vue-C 90" Closed Base Sit-Stand (pdf)
36500 Vue-C 99" Open Base Sit-Stand (pdf)
36510 Vue-C 99" Open Base Stationary (pdf)
36520 Vue-C 99" Open Base Dual Sit-Stand (pdf)
36550 Vue-C 99" Closed Base Sit-Stand (pdf)
36560 Vue-C 99" Closed Base Stationary (pdf)
Assembly Videos and Instructions
GLOBAL LEADERS IN CONSOLE DESIGN
From concept to manufacturing, Winsted engineers product designs that consider the application and the user. Whether mission-critical applications or basic operator needs, we offer unmatched control room consoles, accessories and custom solutions for any size, space and situation.
ERGONOMIC MONITOR MOUNTS
Ultimate adjustability. Optimized sightlines. Everything in plain sight. Or, not so plain sight because now you’re laser-focused.
TOTAL ACCESS CABLE MANAGEMENT
Impeccably designed cable management means more space, more control and less clutter allowing for the easiest access. Easiest everything.
Infinite monitor arm adjustability. This is versatility completely on the right track.
Work surface options include MDF and compact laminate. Single and dual work surface models. It’s multi-dimensional. Perhaps even from another dimension.
SOFT TOUCH LOCKING DOORS
Extra-sturdy to support a CPU shelf or file/storage bin. If “extra-sturdy” sounds high-tech, in this case it is.
Stationary and Sit/Stand models. Accommodates any control room configuration and any operator requirement to reach new heights in visibility.
Open and closed base versions. Unmatched design possibilities. It’s forward-thinking with everything thought through and thought out.
Pre-configured for Security, Command & Control, Process Control, Traffic Management, Broadcast and PSAP. Custom configurations available. Everything figured out. Go figure.
- Durable high-pressure plastic laminate surface
- Optional textures and gloss levels available
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Safeguard Edge provides exceptional durability
- Black PVC Edge
- Permanently bonded black urethane creates a long-lasting, water-tight seam
with a smooth matte finish
- Ergonomic profile provides comfort and reduces the risk of injury
- Antibacterial and anti fungal additives promote a healthy work environment
- UV resistant urethane will not change color or deteriorate over time
- Suitable for the most demanding 24/7 control room operation
- A very durable material that is widely used in commercial installations
- Low-maintenance, stain-repellent material that needs minimal cleaning
- Non-toxic, non-polluting, and completely hygienic
- Moisture-proof, waterproof, and mildew resistant
- Anti-static, antibacterial, and UV resistant
- Contemporary design aesthetic
- Easy to clean and stain-resistant because liquid cannot penetrate its surface
- Durability and renewability with common abrasive cleaners reduce the need for replacement, which makes Corian inherently environmentally friendly
- Joints are unobtrusive and impermeable with a seamless appearance
- Colors and patterns penetrate through the surface and cannot wear away
- Hygienic nonporous surface that is inert, non-toxic, chemically unreactive
- Hypoallergenic and fire-resistant
LAMINATE COLOR OPTIONS
SOLID SURFACE COLOR OPTIONS