WINSTED EQUIPMENT LAYOUT SOFTWARE
THE MOST ADVANCED
CONSOLE DESIGN SOFTWARE
The command center and control room consoles and technical furniture from Winsted are attractive and ergonomic, to improve your command center operations and efficiency. Our solutions increase your control room operators’ productivity. We offer stock, customized and custom control room solutions for a wide range of applications. Whether you are building a state-of-the-art command center from the ground up and looking for layout and design help, or simply need to upgrade your existing operators consoles, technology or command center furniture, we can create the ideal solution for your space.
Winsted control room consoles, workstations, rack mount consoles and monitor walls can be found in security – surveillance command centers, industrial process control rooms, network operations centers, military command centers, power plant/utility control rooms, and data centers the world over. From complete control rooms to single-operator command centers, Winsted has the depth and breadth of products necessary to provide you with the right technical furniture for your application.
• WELS 4 is a FREE 3D control room design tool. With it you can design your control room with any Winsted Consoles and Desks, Vertical Racks, M-View Monitor Walls and Conference Room Tables.
• On-screen toolbars and windows allow quick selection of products and accessories.
• Built-in control room designer lets you create a room to match your exact floor plan.
• Generate part lists and design specification sheets.
• Place multiple Winsted security consoles and command centers anywhere in the room.
• Change the color of the work surface and side panels to show how the console will look in your room.
• Smart design programming helps you place parts where they belong.
• Accessorize designs with monitors, LCDs, DVD players, keyboards, blank panels, doors and more.
• WELS 4 is a true 3D design program. You can view your designs from any vertical or horizontal angle.
• Export your design to DWG or DXF to import into your CAD program or export to JPEG format to use in presentations and design discussions.
• WELS is a stand-alone program requiring no additional software.