Introducing the redesigned Sightline Console. Designed for Mission Critical Operations. Redesigned for totally unobstructed operation. Static or height-adjustable. A choice of two console depths. Horizontal/Vertical adjustable monitor mounts for complete ergonomic viewing. And with details like available concave or convex corners, it’s configurable to fit any room, any operator. Five different color, and three different work surface options to fit any interior décor. Cable management throughout with dedicated trays for Audio and Power. Open or closed base. There’s nothing short-sighted about the Sightline. The desk for those who think, and need to think without interruption. It’s destined to become the smartest desk in the room. And bring its user right along with it.
Sightline Standard Details
Assembly Videos and Instructions
GLOBAL LEADERS IN CONSOLE DESIGN
From concept to manufacturing, Winsted engineers product designs that consider the application and the user. Whether mission-critical applications or basic operator needs, we offer unmatched control room consoles, accessories and custom solutions for any size, space and situation.
SYNERGY TOUCH CONTROLS
You control work surface height, heating, cooling and lighting all from a touch control panel. It’s how you master your domain.
ERGONOMIC MONITOR MOUNTS
Ultimate adjustability. Optimized sightlines. Everything in plain sight. Or, not so plain sight because now you’re laser-focused.
Infinite monitor arm adjustability. This is versatility completely on the right track.
Open and closed base versions. Unmatched design possibilities. It’s forward-thinking with everything thought through and thought out.
Work surface options include MDF, compact laminate and solid surface. Single and dual work surface models. It’s multi-dimensional. Perhaps even from another dimension.
TOTAL ACCESS CABLE MANAGEMENT
Impeccably designed cable management means more space, more control and less clutter allowing for the easiest access. Easiest everything.
Stationary and Sit/Stand models. Accommodates any control room configuration and any operator requirement to reach new heights in visibility.
DYNA-LINQ POWER AND DATA
Conveniently locate at the back of the work surface. Even in back, everything forward-thinking.
SOFT TOUCH LOCKING DOORS
Extra-sturdy to support a CPU shelf or file/storage bin. If “extra-sturdy” sounds high-tech, in this case it is.
Pre-configured for Security, Command & Control, Process Control, Traffic Management, Broadcast and PSAP. Custom configurations available. Everything figured out. Go figure.
- Durable high-pressure plastic laminate surface
- Optional textures and gloss levels available
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Safeguard Edge provides exceptional durability
- Black PVC Edge
- Permanently bonded black urethane creates a long-lasting, water-tight seam
with a smooth matte finish
- Ergonomic profile provides comfort and reduces the risk of injury
- Antibacterial and anti fungal additives promote a healthy work environment
- UV resistant urethane will not change color or deteriorate over time
- Suitable for the most demanding 24/7 control room operation
- A very durable material that is widely used in commercial installations
- Low-maintenance, stain-repellent material that needs minimal cleaning
- Non-toxic, non-polluting, and completely hygienic
- Moisture-proof, waterproof, and mildew resistant
- Anti-static, antibacterial, and UV resistant
- Contemporary design aesthetic
- Easy to clean and stain-resistant because liquid cannot penetrate its surface
- Durability and renewability with common abrasive cleaners reduce the need for replacement, which makes Corian inherently environmentally friendly
- Joints are unobtrusive and impermeable with a seamless appearance
- Colors and patterns penetrate through the surface and cannot wear away
- Hygienic nonporous surface that is inert, non-toxic, chemically unreactive
- Hypoallergenic and fire-resistant
LAMINATE COLOR OPTIONS
SOLID SURFACE COLOR OPTIONS
MELAMINE SIDE PANEL COLOR OPTIONS