PARA SU INMEDIATA LIBERACIÓN <<<<
Winsted Unveils New CTRL VESA Mounting Interface
In cooperation with Barco, Winsted proudly introduces the CTRL VESA mounting interface. Barco CTRL is simple to use, simple to set up, and now simple to install!
Winsted’s CTRL mounting interface features:
- Support for VESA 100 x 100mm and 75 x 75mm hole patterns
- Includes all mounting hardware
- Heavy duty 12-gauge steel construction
- Will not warp or bend during monitor adjustments
- Threaded holes for easy attachment
- Adjustable for different monitor connections
- Shortens video signal cables to less than 2 feet
- No more costly signal extension systems
- Integrated wire management anchor loops
- Compatible with all Barco SAN-050 units
“We are very happy with the outcome of the new CTRL VESA mounting interface and the ease of installation it offers,” said Tracy Crocker, CEO of Winsted. “Our continued partnership with Barco is bringing the highest quality product offerings directly to our customerrs.”
Barco’s product line includes control room software, video walls spanning all technology types, long-term media management and workflow solutions and long-term service support. The company works with customers globally, both large and small, to ensure command and control centers have cutting-edge technology appropriate for the customer’s specific needs.
Winsted and Barco are both known for products designed to heighten awareness, mitigate fatigue, reduce distractions, and improve operator performance in many other ways.