FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE <<<
WINSTED INTRODUCES NEW SPECTRUM CONSOLES
MINNEAPOLIS, March 2015 — Winsted Corporation (www.winsted.com), a worldwide leader in custom console solutions, today announced the availability of the company’s new Spectrum consoles.
Offering flexible equipment mounting options, ergonomic viewing angles and easy expansion, the Spectrum consoles conform to 19”W EIA Standards and provide rack-mount options for virtually any type of console use.
- Multiple work surface options – Marmoleum, Endurance Plus and Comfort Edge
- Base / slope sections – 24 ½” (14U) base sections can be configured with a custom sloped upper section providing up to 15 ¾” (9U). Slope sections deliver ergonomic viewing angles and easy equipment access.
- Front-tapped rack rails – Upper and lower front 14-gauge tapped tack rails, stamped and numbered for easy installation.
- High-pressure laminate finish – Durable construction with high-pressure laminate bonded to 1” industrial-grade particleboard with oak finish and hundreds of colors for aesthetics.
- Grommet holes – Convenient, clean cable management with grommets on the work surface, top panels and internal bottom panels.
- Adjustable leg levers – Allows for easy, fine-tune adjustments to the height and levelness of the console.
- Multiple corner options – Standard options include 15-, 45- and 90-degree concave corners as well as 15- and 45-degree convex corners. Custom options are also available.
- Removable access panels – Full-length, removable rear and lower front access to provide quick, easy access to cables and equipment for simple installation.
- Versa-Trak mounting system (optional) – Integrated horizontal track system to support a wide variety of monitor mounts.
- Adjustable monitor mounts (optional) – VESA-compliant pivot/tilt articulating monitor mounts attach easily to the Versa-Trak system for optimal viewing angles and sigh lines.
Winsted catalogs are available in print or PDF format by calling 1-800-447-2257 or emailing [email protected] Log on to www.winsted.com/quote for a free online technical furniture quote. Winsted’s equipment layout software (WELS) is available for free at www.winsted.com/WELS. For more information on Winsted products, visit www.winsted.com. For more information or high-resolution images, contact [email protected]
1-800-447-2257 or 952-944-9050 phone
1-800-421-3839 or 952-944-1546 fax
Linnihan Foy Advertising