FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE <<<
WINSTED INTRODUCES NEW SKYTRACK MONITOR WALLS
MINNEAPOLIS, August 2015 — Winsted Corporation (www.winsted.com), a worldwide leader in control room console solutions, today announced the availability of the company’s new Sky Track monitor walls.
Specifically offered through Winsted’s custom division, the Sky Track monitor walls provide the ability to mount multiple large monitors to a command console base where wall mounting isn’t an option.
Sky Track monitor wall features:
- Option to upgrade all Prestige, custom and existing control room consoles
- Monitor mounts for large and small monitors
- Ability to control monitor viewing distances
- Versatile design easily manages changes in monitor sizes
- Removable panel on 3” Titan pole provides wiring access
- Leveling foot offers height adjustment and stability
Technical furniture details:
- 1.5” x 3” horizontal extrusion for structural support
- 1.5” x 1.5” vertical extrusions for mounting monitors
- Custom steel angle for customization to any command console
- Two mounting contact points for greater stability
- Removable panels for easy cable access
Winsted catalogs are available in print or PDF format by calling 1-800-447-2257 or emailing email@example.com. Log on to www.winsted.com/quote for a free online technical furniture quote. Winsted’s equipment layout software (WELS) is available for free at: www.winsted.com/WELS. For more information on Winsted products, visit www.winsted.com.
For high-resolution images, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
1-800-447-2257 or 952-944-9050 phone
1-800-421-3839 or 952-944-1546 fax
Linnihan Foy Advertising