FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE <<<
WINSTED INTRODUCES NEW DYNA-LINQ MODULAR ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
MINNEAPOLIS, April 2015 — Winsted Corporation (www.winsted.com), a worldwide leader in control room console solutions, today announced the availability of the company’s new Dyna-Linq Modular Electrical System.
Specifically designed for Winsted’s Sight-Line and Insight control room console systems, Dyna-Linq is a flexible electrical system that provides simple plug-and-play operations. The system is approved by UL Standard 962 and provides a modular, expandable and reconfigurable electrical system that can simply be plugged into a standard electrical outlet. The system does not require an electrician to install.
Dyna-Linq Modular Electrical System features and components:
- Duplex outlets and mounting Plates for easy configuration
- Smart Box that can power up to eight duplex outlets
- Jumper cords provide connectivity to various areas of the command console and are available in 26”, 34” and 48” lengths
Easy installation in just four simple steps for each Smart Box:
- Mount the duplex outlets in the desired locations on the control console.
- Connect the jumper Cords to the duplex outlets and link together.
- Connect the Smart Box anywhere in the run of outlets.
- Plug the Smart Box into any standard wall outlet.
For customers who purchase a Dyna-Linq system with a command console, Winsted will install the system for free prior to shipping. Contact Winsted for further details.
Winsted catalogs are available in print or PDF format by calling 1-800-447-2257 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Log on to www.winsted.com/quote for a free online technical furniture quote. Winsted’s equipment layout software (WELS) is available for free at: www.winsted.com/WELS. For more information on Winsted products, visit www.winsted.com.
For high-resolution images, contact email@example.com.
1-800-447-2257 or 952-944-9050 phone
1-800-421-3839 or 952-944-1546 fax
Linnihan Foy Advertising